Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We have joined the blogging community.

Asher James Cooper Key
MY Honey, Aaron

I keep seeing all my friends with these cute blogs that tell the stories of their lives. So as of late, I feel like I have a lot I could write about, like a journal. & actually I wish that I could say I keep a journal but I can't...for some reason I have the worst time taking the time to write things down. I have decided that today is the beginning of a new beginning. I feel horrible that I have an amazing husband, that most don't know much about. An happy, curious, handsome 10 1/2 month old, that according to the grandparents I defiantly am lacking in the sharing every tiny detail and pictures department. & we are expecting again, our second son! Thanks to Kallie
Jones and her inspirations I have the desire to record every new word, laugh, accomplishment, movement, & life changing event that from now on is happening in the Key family. I hope that you enjoy, if not don't worry I am doing it for myself mostly & the benefit of having a history to read back on when my family is all grown and one day I am gone.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read your blog!!! Great start! Keep it up! :) it's a great thing to do on bed rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love it! What a great way to keep up when you are far from home! I miss you all! When was Asher's picture taken? So So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Blog! So cute! You have done a great job! And thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete