We are the Key family, I am Cassandra Key,(beginner blogger...for the 3rd time) my heart belongs to an Airman and two little men! This blog is going to be our family journal, my posts might be short and boring occasionally but be warned that is not the norm! Haha...we lead a very exciting and chaotic life...at least we think so! :)
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Baby Abbott update
I have made it to 25 weeks and 6 days today! As of right now little Abbott is allowed to stay inside until 34 weeks, so if he doesn't make a surprise entrance, he will be born sometime in the middle of September. My original due date isn't until November 4th so he will be 6 or so weeks early but he should do pretty great if we make it to our goal of 34 weeks. Abbott is actually doing pretty good still in womb, he is growing properly, and he is developing on schedule, he is pretty active now and I really enjoy that. It brings a sense of peace to my mind to fill him move. Asher is being such an amazing little helper, he is so loving and understanding!!! He is seriously the most amazing boy we could have ever asked for! This pregnancy has been full of tears, stress, joy, and miracles, I could of never imagined everything that has happened happening. I have been on complete bed rest for 15 weeks or approximately 113 days!!! During this pregnancy Aaron has had to step up to the plate as the provider, caretaker(of me), daddy, house cleaner, meal maker, student, lawn up keeper, and grocery shopper. It is very stressful for him but he is doing such an amazing job! I never knew how much I would miss taking care of my family, cleaning, cooking etc. until now that I can't do any of it. I am excited to take my roles as a useful, beautiful housewife and very active mother back in two months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment